Saturday, April 3, 2010

"When He Came to His Senses..."

---
"...but when he came to his senses"....
Luke 15.17

Wow! How many times does it take for us men to "come to our senses"? Regardless, our Savior loves us beyond our senseless acts for He gave His life for us.

One of my favorite passages of all time is the story of the Prodigal (Lost) Son in Luke 15:11-24. I can always hang my hat on this one. It's a passage the reminds me of where I was and where my Heavenly Father has taken me! The Father's love, through His Son, Jesus, transcends all sins and restores all things! He demonstrated that to us on the cross....

http://www.rbc.org/devotionals/our-daily-bread/2010/03/31/devotion.aspx

As the song goes,

"In Christ alone, I place my trust and find my glory in the power of the cross.

In every victory, let it be said of me, my source of strength, my source of hope, is Christ alone!"


May this Easter be one of deep meaning and commitment.

Strong in faith,
George

No comments:

Post a Comment